February 20, 2013
I usually don’t take breaks from blogging unless I’m traveling. Which I haven’t been. Hmm….perhaps it’s that I started journaling. I haven’t been very good about keeping a diary, but thought I’d start with 2013 to write down all that I don’t write here. You know, the personal stuff.
So what’s happened since I last blogged? Let’s see…
- I saw Warm Bodies.
- I had an amazing Buelleresque day complete with brunch, a walk across the Golden Gate Bridge and a visit to Fisherman’s Wharf to play skeeball.
- I finished the prologue to Alcira.
- I submitted a query letter to a theatre.
- I worked on other query letters/submission packets.
- I emailed an A.D. at a theatre in Portland on the recommendation of a friend and fellow playwright, sending them my work. Good news, I got a nice reply and they’re gonna read my work when they get a chance.
- I saw Se Llama Cristina by Octavio Solis at the Magic. (And if you haven’t seen it, do so immediately.)
- I ate bacon poutine.
- I rode on the back of a motorcycle (and I’m improving in my passenger-riding abilities).
- I cleaned my house.
- I got my work out routine going again.
- I pretty much finished outlining my work plan (I’ll post that later this week).
Oh, an my garden of tulips is growing despite the fact that I didn’t plant new bulbs or dig up and replant the old ones. I take it as a sign. A fortuitous sign.